Procrastinating shopper FYI
Christmas is almost here, but procrastinators everywhere are still busy shopping for the perfect presents. This can help set a clear expectations with shoppers (and get those gifts under the tree on time) by clearly communicating holiday shipping deadlines in our shop.
Each of the major shipping services has a deadline that packages must be shipped by to arrive by Christmas day, which falls on a Tuesday this year.
- United States Postal Service First Class Package Service: December 20
- USPS Priority Mail: December 20
- USPS Priority Mail Express: December 22
During the holiday shipping season, USPS will make Sunday deliveries for Priority Mail packages nationwide. Visit USPS for more information and USPS international shipping deadlines.
- Regular Parcel: December 11
- Xpresspost: December 20
- Priority: December 21
Shipments to the US
- Regular Parcel: December 10
- Xpresspost: December 14
- Priority Worldwide: December 19
Visit Canada Post for more information and Canada Post international shipping deadlines.
- FedEx Ground®: December 17
- FedEx Home Delivery®: December 17
- FedEx Express Saver®: December 19
- FedEx 2Day®: December 20
- FedEx Standard Overnight®: December 21
- FedEx Priority Overnight®: December 21
Visit FedEx® for more information including FedEx international shipping deadlines.